Thursday, July 6, 2017

Derwent Inktense Workshop

My next Derwent Inktense Workshop features one stamp, Full of Glee by Penny Black....one stamp, two different ways to use it! 


The more ways I can use a stamp, the better!!  The first card "You are Wonderful", has been stamped and embossed with white embossing powder.  I will admit it is a bit of a challenge to colour but I love the finished product!! The second card is done in my typical style, lots of layers, bold colouring!

Students are asked to bring the following to class with them:  water brush, fine-tipped scissors, adhesives (including foam pop-ups) and your Derwent Inktense pencils.  If you do not have the pencils, a class set will be available for sharing; however, each student must have their own water brush.  Students will receive a 15% in-store discount during my class. 
 
(Location:  Komoka Community Centre, 133 Queen St., Komoka)
~~~
Lori


   

No comments:

Post a Comment