Sunday, July 9, 2017

Grunge Wash


Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my card for Friday July 28 Make-n-Take. I used the Grunge Wash stamp from  Impression Obsession to make the background. I used Worn Lipstick Oxide as the ink and I gave it a little spritz of water before I stamped on the card stock. For the butterfly I used the Fancy Butterfly die from Impression Obsession and I gave it a little colour by brushing on Pink Sapphire Glitter Kiss from Creative Creation.  The sentiment is from Penny Black's Special Thoughts stamp set.




Want to share a card that my friend Vicki made with the same Grunge Wash stamp.  The circles are also from Impression Obsession called Scribble



Hope you can join me. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment