Monday, July 3, 2017

Portrait of a Lady, etc.

Good morning, everyone! Have you seen this new collection from Graphic 45 "Portrait of a Lady". When I saw these papers, I thought immediately of my grandmother. Whenever you went to visit her, she was always dressed to the "nines". She could be canning and wearing a scarf with a matching sweater or going out to a formal occasion wearing her gloves and hat. So today, I wanted to show you a kit that I made using the following papers from the collection. I thought the photos done in sepia would be great for this kit.




I like to see how I can cut up the paper when there are large elements on it like on the first paper above. Here is the layout plus another one that I created for Graduation.



We only create a limited number of each kit so get them before they are gone. Have a look at the website to see all the kits that we currently have. It might be a good time to stock up for those rainy days that we seem to be having so frequently.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment